среда, 14. март 2012.

All About Me


Hi.
      I don't know much about this blogging thing, so I really hope that I'm writing this at the spot that is provided for it.
Anyway...
      I'm Sinisa, I live in Serbia. It's a small country in Southern Europe, in Balkan Peninsula. I have a younger sister and I live with my parents and my grandmother. Most of my evaluations are A's. 
I don't like to study; My personal opinion is that studying is a waste of time. I hate going in school, especially on Monday mornings. My favourite time of the year is summer time, and my ideal destination for spending summer vacation is Turkey, Greece or Egypt. Or Dubai, but I've never been there, so... My favourite school subjects are Biology and Chemistry.  I don't like Music. I mean... I like listening to music, but I don't like music as a school subject! I like English, German and Serbian too, but I don't like learning grammar, because, if I know to communicate with other people, learning grammar is unnecessary. I hate Serbian home music, and I prefer listening to American or British music. I like horror films, like Orphan, or Saw, and I like comedy films too. I don't like drama films. I only like one drama film, The Titanic. I like spending my free time outside with friends, in KFC, or McDonald's, or inside playing computer games, watching movies and TV series, or being on Facebook. My favourite TV show is How I Met Your Mother, and I don't like The Big Bang Theory. I hate people who lie all the time, and I avoid being friends with that kind of people (If they even can be called 'people'). 
      I'm taking off now, I have to go to lunch. Bye ;*!

11 коментара:

  1. Анониман13. март 2012. 10:54

    Hi I also hate mondays, sounds like a cool place to live, is it small?

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Well not really :) It's not too big, but it's not small.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Анониман14. март 2012. 11:52

    Hey. We kind of like the same hobbies. I like your blog, it's very cool. Is your country kind of like America?

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Анониман14. март 2012. 12:03

    Lea was really asking what your country is like.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. Hey Lea :) Thank you ;*
    Well, not really, because America is bigger and has much more residents.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Анониман14. март 2012. 12:13

    Hi there! I think I'm the only one in my class (students, I mean) that know where Serbia is! My parents are from Albania/Macedonia so I know very well where Serbia is. I've never been over there yet, in Europe, but It's very nice from pictures I've seen. Serbia looks nice too from the city photos you've posted above. One day I want to tour the whole Europe (most especially Great Britain since I've always wanted to live there since I was four!) I also had no idea you have American TV shows there, such as the Big Bang Theory. I however prefer the Office if you've seen that. Have a marvelous March!! :)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Thank youuu very much :)
    Well, Europe is very cool, especially Italy, Spain, France, Germany and England, but I've always been atracted to Asia and America, and big towns like Dubai, Miami or L.A.
    We have American TV shows, and I like it more than Serbian TV shows, because Serbian people doesn't know to act like American actors.
    Have a nice March too :*.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. I really love your blog Sinisa, and Serbia is wonderful my cousin lives there but I forgot which area though. I wish you best on the blogging challenge. I have a question what is it like to be on the other side of the world is it more colder or more hotter. I'm gonna be your blog stalker.... ;)

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. Thanks. :)
    Well, it's usually really nice weather.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  10. Анониман20. март 2012. 08:23

    Hey your blog seems really cool and i dont like the big bang theory either! :)

    ОдговориИзбриши